Wednesday 12 November 2014

Just Jumper

It is finally, finally, finally starting to feel like winter as the colder temperatures lurk about. Although as I type this post, the skies are blue and the sun is shining - but this week it was cold enough to wear my new adorably soft jumper dress from H&M. Just incase some people thought the dress (or very oversized, long and slouchy jumper) was too short, I took precautions and wore denim shorts underneath. This is the first post I've done since handing in my first University project and I'm going to keep it short. The jumper dress comes in two other colours; petrol and camel. I worry often about jumpers being too itchy; the jumper featured in my last post is a nightmare, being made from 100%. This jumper however is 11% Alpaca, 9% Wool, 26% Polyamide and 54% Acrylic. This gives it a nice balance; it shouldn't go bobbly after washing and is soft enough to be comfortable. 
Unfortunately some of the images seemed to have lost their quality after being uploaded to the blog.

Please check out my latest looks on Lookbook @ http://lookbook.nu/user/3801130-Rebecca 













Outfit Details
Jumper - H&M
Tights - Primark
Necklace - H&M 
Boots - Zara 

Due to the importance of my University work, I will be posting when I can; hopefully next week. Thanks for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment